We are so excited to be coming home in a few short weeks! Some days I didn't think we would make it this far but here we are at the beginning of August and vacation is right around the corner. There is still a lot to be done before we can go...
Justin is busy studying for the shelf exams that test his knowledge of the cumulative past 7 months of material, in the next 16 days he will:
take 3 Lab practicals (histology, neurology, and anatomy)
take 5 shelf exams (Anatomy, Neurology, Physiology, Histology, Biochemistry)
take a final exam over all classes from this semester
It isn't all fun and games for me either. I still have to work. We decided to move (actually, that was my decision, so I'm in charge). Plus I just got a great underwater housing for our new camera. In the next 16 days I need to:
Pack all our belongings and store them at Christina and Andrews for the break since we can't move in until we come back.
Test out the new camera case (read: go to the beach), and take lots of pictures.
Work on my tan.
You can see who needs all the words of encouragement. This is the home stretch for Justin, so be sure to keep him in your thoughts as he finishes his first year of medical school. See you SOON!
2 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT, JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!! No doubt in my mind you are Dr.Smarty Pants!
LUCK TO YOU!
Ashley---hope that tan is working out for you. Tan for me...I'm pasty.
Can't wait to see you both!!!
I'm sooooooooooo excited!
Love, Sara
I love your list of things to do Ashley! hehe! Sara and I are at work reading your blogs together!! I love it!!!! Where are you guys moving too?? No more Moo Cow Trail? :)
Natalie
Post a Comment