Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat!


We've had our decorations up for a few weeks now - the boys have been so excited about halloween! 


Jonah had a party at school this morning and I went with Griffin and Everett. I didn't get any pictures because i had my hands full - as in Everett decided that would be a good time for a nap and the ergo was in the car. Griffin was so excited to be in Jonah's classroom. He got to sit next to Jonah and listen to a story and then join in the festivities like 'pin the hat on the witch' and cookie decorating. 

Justin was post call today so he joined us in the afternoon to carve pumpkins. Don't they look good? Then he took them trick or treating while Everett and I passed out candy. We got Griffin to wear Everett's shark hat so it wouldn't slip over his eyes and he was much more comfortable.
Everett didn't mind anyway :)

No comments: