Monday, December 3, 2012

It doesn't feel like December.

I keep over dressing myself and my children.  It was 80 degrees yesterday and I think Griffin was a little warm in the long sleeves and jeans. It's hard to get in the holiday spirit with shorts and flip flops.
To help get the holiday started, Justin put lights up on the house this weekend. He did a great job!
 
Our stockings are hung and the tree is decorated. Boudreaux even brought back a christmas train from Santa to put under the tree since Jonah was being so good!


I just got this picture from a cousin - here are all the ladies from Thanksgiving this year at my parents. My sister and I are sitting next to my grandmother and her sister and some of the aunts and cousins (first and second). I'll have to find the picture of the men! We had a great time, and are thankful for family.

No comments: