How far along: 20 weeks
Gender: It's a boy! We're so excited Jonah is going to have a little brother!
movement: He's an active little dude who loves when I eat peanut butter and eggs (not together... yet!) and protests a lot if I smoosh him too much. Unfortunately this means I can't sleep on my stomach.
best moment this week: Seeing baby Dos on the ultrasound during the anatomy scan. He's perfect!
milestones: not sure how this happened but we're halfway through the pregnancy already! I've totally been slacking in the photo department but here's one of the only belly shots I've taken.

2 comments:
Hooray for a perfect Baby Dos!! We are so excited!
Love, Mama
I am so excited that you are already halfway with Baby Dos! The time is flying. Document as you can. He'll understand, as did you and your Mama. You're all in the Baby Dos family!
Love,
Aunt Mimi (a Baby Uno)
Post a Comment