Justin's second round of tests is Monday, March 12. Keep him in your thoughts!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Haven't heard from you lately. You must be growing accustomed to life in on Moo Cow Lane! Justin, Uncle Scott and I know that you will do just great on your Monday exams. Your mind will be clear, and you will be well rested. I leave Monday for a ski retreat to Breckenridge. This is with our church youth group. The last time I skied was with your family, Ashley. That was about 15 years ago! And I will not be skiing this time! Just chaperoning. Love to both of you, Aunt Mimi
1 comment:
Haven't heard from you lately. You must be growing accustomed to life in on Moo Cow Lane!
Justin, Uncle Scott and I know that you will do just great on your Monday exams. Your mind will be clear, and you will be well rested.
I leave Monday for a ski retreat to Breckenridge. This is with our church youth group. The last time I skied was with your family, Ashley. That was about 15 years ago! And I will not be skiing this time! Just chaperoning.
Love to both of you,
Aunt Mimi
Post a Comment